A.P. English

I created this blog for my A.P. English class.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Love Lucy

There's this very special person in my life. Her name is Lucy, and I love her. She is my youngest sister at 16 years old. She works hard and pursues the Lord whole heartedly. Lucy is an incredible encouragement to me. I am so thankful for the blessing God has given me in the form of a very skinny, hilarious teenager who I have the privilege of calling my best friend.


Dear Lord,
Thank you for your blessings. Thank you that you give your children good gifts, and thank you for the gift you gave me in giving me Lucy. Bless her life and give her peace to finish high school well. Prepare her for the truth she will receive this weekend at Disciple Now. Thank you so much for her life and the joy that she is. I love you Lord. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment